LOCATION – ZURICH
KICK START YOUR APPLICATION TODAY
- Develop, implement, and maintain EHS programs, procedures, and policies to ensure compliance with local, state, and federal regulations.
- Conduct regular inspections, audits, risk assessments and identify potential hazards in the workplace, providing recommendations for mitigation measures.
- Provide expert advice and guidance to management and employees on EHS matters.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to establish and maintain a safe work environment, fostering a culture of safety throughout the organization and to drive continuous improvement initiatives related to EHS performance.
- Deliver comprehensive training programs to enhance employee awareness and understanding of EHS procedures, hazards, and best practices.
- Conduct incident and accident investigations, identify root causes, and develop corrective action plans to prevent recurrence.
- Monitor and analyse EHS performance metrics, prepare reports, and present findings to management.
- Stay up to date with relevant EHS regulations and industry standards and ensure timely compliance with any changes.
- Conduct regular audits and inspections to identify non-compliance issues and implement corrective actions.
- Maintain accurate records and documentation related to EHS activities, including incident reports, training records, and permits.
- Assist in the development and implementation of emergency response plans, and conduct drills to test their effectiveness.
- Participate in EHS committees and engage with regulatory agencies as necessary.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED:
- A strong construction background along with EHS is necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in occupational health and safety, Environmental Science, or a related field.
- A minimum of 7 years of experience in EHS roles, preferably within the Data Centre industry.
- Need to be based in Zurich.
- Willingness to travel to different sites for short periods of time.
- In-depth knowledge of local, state, and federal EHS regulations and standards.
- Proven track record in developing and implementing EHS programs, policies, and procedures.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively train employees and collaborate with stakeholders at all levels.
- Ability to conduct thorough incident investigations, analyse data and develop actionable recommendations.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail for maintaining accurate EHS records.
- Proficient in using MS Office and systems for data management and reporting.
- Certified Safety Professional, ISO, NEBOSH, or equivalent certification is highly desirable. Ability to work independently, prioritize tasks, and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- In-country native language is essential German.
- At ASafe Global we believe that our employees are our most asset, and we are committed to providing a supportive and rewarding work environment.
- We offer a competitive compensation package and offer a range of professional development opportunities.
- We believe that our success as a company depends on the success and well-being of our employees. Whether you are just starting your career or looking to take the next step, we invite you to join our team and become part of a company that is making a real difference in the world.
NOTE: Only candidates who are in the job location holding a valid Visa/Work permit will be considered for this role.
Please use the form below to APPLY TODAY!