CONSTRUCTION QUALITY MANAGER
CO. CORK, IRELAND
KICK START YOUR APPLICATION TODAY
- You will be responsible for leading the execution and deployment of the defined Strategic Quality Plan in conjunction with the site leadership team and the site Quality Team.
- Provide quality support to the site team.
- You will execute the Quality Assurance strategy on-site to ensure product flow consistent with established industry standards, government regulations and customer requirements.
- You will be accountable for the definition of strategy for Quality Unit size, organisational structure, and culture to meet the future requirements of the business.
- Liaise with client representatives to ensure quality documentation is up to date on site.
- Liaise with the client & ASafe management as required.
- Provide a progress report to the client and ASafe Management.
- You will ensure the development, implementation, and audit of complex inspection and test plans, standards and acceptance criteria, and work instructions.
- You will develop and train your team in all areas from documentation to audit readiness.
- Implementation of project execution plan.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED:
- A minimum qualification in Health and Safety
- Experience as a construction quality manager
- People management skills – introducing and building ways in which people can learn from each other, encouraging mentoring and the transfer of knowledge by designing and delivering learning interventions.
- Experience in introducing new concepts or strategies that significantly improve or revise the way business is done through to implementation.
- Good self-management – continuous performance is both a goal and a mindset.
- A strong and proven ability to influence change and be a champion of best practices.
- You must have excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- Have good working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (Excel, PowerPoint), and a general competence in using new technologies (Mobile Apps etc.)
- You must possess a full driving licence.
- You must have strong analytical and problem-solving skills, as well as excellent organizational skills.
NOTE: Only candidates who are in the job location holding a valid Visa/Work permit will be considered for this role.
Please use the form below to APPLY TODAY!